- Acceptance of Agreement: The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Admark Graphic Systems, LLC (“Admark”). By accessing and using this site (“Site”), you agree and accept the outlined terms and conditions. Please do not access or use the Site if you do not agree to the terms listed. The terms of the agreement may change at any time without notice and the newest version will be present on the Site.
- Copyright: The content, photos, and design of the Site are protected by U.S. copyright laws. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited except with prior authorization from Admark.
- Modification: Admark reserves the right to add, modify, or remove content from our Site at our own discretion.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify Admark, and defend and hold us, our partners, and employees harmless from any liability, loss, damages, or expenses relating to your violation of this agreement or use of Site.
- Disclaimer: The content provided on this Site is used as an information tool and all warranties are disclaimed. The content or links may contain bugs, errors, or other complications. Admark has no liability for your use of the content or incidental damages related to the use of this Site. Please use your own discretion of the use of the information and content provided on the Site or linked sites.
- Limits: Admark disclaims any responsibility or liability for damages incurred by viruses from files or documents accessed or downloaded from the Site. We denote liability for incidental or consequential damages resulting from use of the Site or inability to use the Site.
- Third-Party Sites: We provide links to third-part sites for your convenience and use. Admark does not endorse the content or opinions expressed on these sites. Please review the third-parties policies before use of these sites. Some of these sites may offer goods and services. Admark is not a partner in the transaction of goods between you and the third-party and is not liable for any damages.
- Transmissions: Notes, ideas, and suggestions provided by you on a willing basis shall remain property of Admark. We shall have unrestricted use of these contributions without compensation or notice to the provider.
- General: This Site is controlled and operated from Admark’s office within the United States in the state of North Carolina. The laws of North Carolina will govern the conditions and terms included in this agreement. If there are any questions or concerns about the terms, please contact Admark at:
Admark Graphic Systems, LLC
9700 Metromont Industrial Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28269